The Tsinghua Global MBA Program expects to admit students with proven intellect, integrity, leadership skills, and excellent development potential, who can challenge themselves and the status quo in their pursuits of success.
Admissions Criteria for International Applicants and Permanent Residents of Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan
• Undergraduate degree from a recognized university
• Competitive GMAT/GRE score or Tsinghua MBA Alternative Entrance Exam score*;
• Completed Tsinghua MBA online application and submission of required supporting materials.
• At least 3 years work experiences for applicants with an undergraduate degree or at least 2 years work experience for applicants with a master or doctor degree
•Applicants are required to submit the original degree together with the degree authentication. Degree authentication should be issued by the institutions listed below：
1.Degree authentication issued by the Overseas Study Service Center of the Ministry of Education of the P.R.China: http://zwfw.cscse.edu.cn/（Only for the degrees issued by overseas universities ）
2..Degree authentication issued by China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Center (CDGDC) : http://www.chinadegrees.cn/cn/（Only for the degrees issued by universities in Mainland China）
Note: The application process for Permanent Residents of Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan is the same as domestic applicants. Please check the following link to find more details. http://yzbm.tsinghua.edu.cn/publish/s04/s0402/detail/91db47ae-ed02-4273-9b4b-fad0a5f5d768/
* International Candidates or Permanent Residents of Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan can use the Tsinghua MBA Alternative Entrance Exam as a substitute for the GMAT or GRE for admission into our MBA Programs. The test is similar to the GMAT in that it is a multiple-choice math, sentence correction critical thinking, reading comprehension test with an analytical writing component. Registration for the test is also free of charge to prospective students.
A completed application should include ALL of the following items. Color scanned version of documents to be submitted online:
• Completed Tsinghua MBA Application Form
• Color scanned undergraduate degree certificate and degree authentication
• Color scanned completed official undergraduate transcript
• GMAT/GRE score report
• Two recommendation letters submitted by reference
• Current resume (1 page)
• Color scanned passport page with personal information
• Two inches (between 100kB-500kB) in size with white background passport-style photo.
• Personal statement
1.Applicants from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan must submit online application to Tsinghua Graduate Students Application System (http://yzbm.tsinghua.edu.cn/gatLogin) by Dec.31st 2021 (Beijing time). (The deadline is subject to change based on the notice from the graduate school of Tsinghua University)
2. Candidates from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan do not need to provide a HSK score
To obtain more information for and register for the GMAT test: visit: www.mba.com.
GRE Designated Institution (DI) Code for Tsinghua MBA Programs: 3856.
To obtain more information and register for the GRE test, visit: www.ets.org/gre/