Experiencing Business in China is an initiative specifically targeted at visiting exchange students and international students fromTSINGHUA GLOBAL MBA PROGRAM. Through lectures delivered by Tsinghua faculty members and Chinese business leaders as well as on-site company visits, this program provides the opportunity to gain in-depth insight into management practices and doing business in China. The program consists of three core elements:
• Series of lectures focusing on Chinese businesses and management by Tsinghua faculty. Topics include strategies in China, human resources, marketing, and other areas of business.
• Guest lectures from Chinese business leaders who focus on sharing their experiences and industry analysis.
• In-depth corporate visits including on-site case sharing from the host company’s management team.
• Develop understanding of the Chinese market as a whole along with different business models from a firm-level perspective by defining and attempting to solve the challenges facing China-based organizations.
• Cultivate analytical skills by carefully defining a Chinese business challenge, deploying suitable frameworks to analyze the issue, and recommending possible solutions.
• Provide an opportunity to develop teamwork and leadership skills through field study.