Date: October 29, 2020
Time: 8pm Beijing Time (8am East Coast USA)
Format: 45 mins
- Marco De Novellis, Editor, BusinessBecause
- Doris Duoduo Xun, Director, Global Collaboration and Admissions, MBA Programs, School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University
- Wilson Wu, Principal, WI Harper Group, Tsinghua-MIT Global MBA Program Class of 2017
Wilson Wu, an MBA alum from the Tsinghua-MIT Global MBA Program, didn’t know much about venture capital before his MBA. Now, he’s working with the world’s hottest startups in Silicon Valley.
In this webinar, we talk through the career benefits of pursuing an MBA degree covering network, knowledge, international experience, and salary growth.
From this webinar, you'll:
- Find out what job opportunities are available to MBA graduates
- Understand how an MBA can help you make a career switch
- Hear from a Tsinghua MBA alum working in Silicon Valley venture capital about his MBA experiences
- Get to ask questions direct to Tsinghua MBA staff
Here is an article on the featured alum: https://www.businessbecause.com/news/mba-jobs/6237/how-my-mba-got-me-job-in-silicon-valley-venture-capital