The Tsinghua Global MBA Program expects to admit students with proven intellect, integrity, leadership skills, and excellent development potential, who can challenge themselves and the status quo in their pursuits of success.
Admissions Criteria for International Applicants and Permanent Residents of Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan
• Undergraduate degree from a recognized university
• Competitive GMAT/GRE score or Tsinghua MBA Alternative Entrance Exam score*;
• Completed Tsinghua MBA online application and submission of required supporting materials.
Note: The application process for Permanent Residents of Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan is the same as international applicants.
* International Candidates or Permanent Residents of Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan can use the Tsinghua MBA Alternative Entrance Exam as a substitute for the GMAT or GRE for admission into our MBA Programs. The test is similar to the GMAT in that it is a multiple choice math, sentence correction critical thinking, reading comprehension test with an analytical writing component. Registration for the test is also free of charge to prospective students.
A completed application should include ALL of the following items. Scanned version of documents to be submitted online:
• Completed Tsinghua MBA Application Form
• Scanned undergraduate degree certificate
• Scanned undergraduate transcript
• Two recommendation letters submitted by reference
• Current resume (1 page)
• Scanned passport page with personal information
• Application Form for Tsinghua University Scholarship (if applicable)
Note: Candidates from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan do not need to provide a HSK score.
To obtain more information for and register for the GMAT test: visit: www.mba.com.
GRE Designated Institution (DI) Code for Tsinghua MBA Programs: 3856.
To obtain more information and register for the GRE test, visit: www.ets.org/gre/